We ask those interested in using our building for events to agree to the following guidelines:
- Insure the safety of everyone involved
- Keep the cost of using the building reasonable
- Preserve the beauty and functionality of the building
- Insure that only activities keeping with Christian principles take place in the building
- Show consideration for those of our staff who clean up after your event
Reservations for using the building for weddings and other events can be made by non-members and members six months prior to the event date. No reservations will be excepted any earlier than six months out. For various reasons, wedding rehearsal dinners are not allowed in the building. The church calendar is given priority when reservations are being made, and weddings will not be scheduled on Sundays. For reservations, call the church office at 524-1122 or email at email@example.com.